domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

Teaching English as Second Language






Honoring the title of this blog, today I would like to share with you some important resources that I found quite useful for teaching English. I teach English private lessons and they have helped me many times since I discovered them.

One of the webpage I would like to talk about is:


Here you can find games, lessons and activities to develop all language skills. English Mp3s and culture files are quite interesting.
The other webpage where you can download very useful material is:



English First (EF) is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchanges. In this webpage you will find material for beginner, intermediate and advanced students provided by such a popular company. They also send by post interesting magazines and catalogues that can help us and provide interesting resources and ideas. I am looking forward to receive mine.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario